Southern Michigan Rubber Updates
- November 17, 2016: Marel Riley-Ryman was named to the Board of Directors of the Association for Rubber Products Manufacturers. Created for the purpose of aiding rubber products manufacturing executives in leading more successful enterprises, ARPM’s core mission has been designed to provide waste reduction, benchmarking, networking, international management of product standards, and educational opportunities to its member executives. As the only national association for rubber products companies, ARPM members range in size from small manufacturing producers to multi-billion-dollar conglomerates.
- The Association for Rubber Products Manufacturers (ARPM) was established in October of 2010 after elastomer products company executives belonging to the RMA mutually agreed that a stand-alone association was needed.
- ARPM has been designed to service the needs rubber products manufacturers which is the reason the organization’s leadership team is comprised of company owners, presidents, and senior level managers on the ARPM Board of Directors.
- May 24, 2018: We are now proudly ISO 9001:2015 certified !!!
- August 28, 2019: Members and guests of the Association for Rubber Products and Manufacturers (ARPM) met at Southern Michigan Rubber for a plant tour and peer networking. Rubber manufacturers and suppliers from several states attended. Troy Nix and Letha Keslar were the Motivational force behind the highly successful meeting.
- October 4, 2019: Southern Michigan Rubber had the honor of a visit from Senator Kim LaSata. Her visit was in appreciation of National Women’s Small Business month. Senator LaSata toured our facility and spoke with the employees. She commended us on the cleanliness of our facility and our perseverance through many obstacles.
- March 17, 2020: Southern Michigan Rubber, Inc. celebrates another milestone as they pass their 30th anniversary. “We wish to thank your fabulous employees for their loyalty and support throughout the years. Our customers are the best that we could hope for! We look forward to many more productive years.”
- May 13, 2020: We remain in conformance with our ISO 9001:2015 certification by the American Certification Group (ACG).
- March 17, 2021: Southern Michigan Rubber wishes to thank our employees and customers for the past 31 years. The last 13 months have been difficult on the world and we are so thankful to have remained essential. We have been able to meet our customers needs during this pandemic. It was through dedication and hard work that of our employees that kept us moving forward. As the pandemic unfolded and new rules and regulations were put into place, our employees obeyed and stuck with us. We are so thankful. We thank God and pray his blessing over each one of our team daily.
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!